SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Inidigo Child

This was amazing, after you told me all that I fit EXACTLY attributes I started crying during 10, because quite often people call me selfish but they dont understand why I am really doing them, absolutely amazing video

Stickman can't fight Stickman can't fight

Top Notch Stuff

I was sold after hearing the final fantasy battle music =D , good job keep this up

guitan11 responds:

Nothing says "I won" like that jingle XD

Spider Powers 2 Spider Powers 2

ROFLMAO

I was almost sad for a sec, but it quickly turned into laughter. Well done, well done.

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Almost nailed it...

I truly believe you almost had me, as in I would have believed this was a real series. I've realized you have become very good at animating and character art. But there is one thing you have yet to do that makes it unfortunate. The characters look incredibly accurate to a real tv series, but things like the backgrounds and occasionally the apparel isn't as detailed. Now I know I'm focusing on the bad, but everything else but everything but certain backgrounds and item details aren't as good as the characters. Overall I really enjoy the series. But if you improved those skills you could have a REAL series on your hands. 9/10, 5/5

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

OMG THIS IS SO TRUE!!!

In all honesty I was so impressed with this, It could have been colorless stick animation, but the idea's were so true, in all honesty, I loved the first transformers, and I really, REALLY wanted the 2nd to be good. I don't think it was terrible, I honestly give transformers 2 a 10 out of 10 on everything except the story, which basically ruined the whole film. On a brighter note, Awesome movie, you made me laugh so many times, because it was like you were reading my mind throughout the movie.

A duck walks into a bar.. A duck walks into a bar..

Short, Simple...

...and hilarious. Really good work here, very short, but left me laughing long after.

Pencilmation #6 Pencilmation #6

Wow.

Everything was so unique. Especially the art. I loved it. Decent story. Mildly humorus, but very good animation.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

whoa

This is shocking, incredible and awesome, really good 3d effects and the only thing that is more amazing then this, is the fact that rigth now its rating is only 4.12!!! Real good job man, especially for a 3 day job!

Paper Zelda Episode 1 Paper Zelda Episode 1

umm...fail much?

You drew some characters from zelda and attempted to animate them via free transforming. I would normally give lower, but i mean, its clear your new to flash ( if your not, your on a trail to no where ). So I guess...
4/10
2/5

SRM Call of Duty 4 SRM Call of Duty 4

Definatly worth front page...

Well done, very cool, looks like you put quite a bit of time in this, good voice timing with a bit of humor, but overall, worth the front page ( in my opinion ).

Battosai810 responds: