Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Excellent

Great game, everything was done very well. Oh and also, Jason is still working on the next one, for like 2 years now, its gonna be great, you can check keep up with it at www.lostvectors.com

and its called the prelude because its the prelude to the one he is currently working on

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Terrible

Absolutely Terrible, Worst game I have ever played in my entire life. This makes me want to hurt cute little puppies. This is a disgrace to all gaming and such. I hope that you get banned from this website for misconduct and terrible game development.

Death Count: 367
Quit at: Last Boss

Maze Game Beta Maze Game Beta

uHH...

Don't mind me, ill just do a little right click here, and a little right click there...
Decent, but one problem, this type of game is way to overdone, and if your going to try and make another mouse maze game, then you need to add something new or unique.

Spartaman 2 Spartaman 2

Good Job

You managed to get the last bit of funny out of the sparta joked, lol, by mocking them. How ironic? Either way, decent graphical style, decent gameplay, and it overall got the job done it was trying to achieve... I think.

Antbuster Antbuster

Well done

this is one of those tower defense game I end up playing weekly, very well done, upgrades are awesome, so many tree branch effect upgrades, same with the way you can stack them up to upgrade each other, graphics are sweet simple and straight to the point, the gameplay is pretty standard, but its the basic gameplay added with all these towers that make it great. But if you do make a sequal, make it so there are more than just 'ants' maybe have like different bugs, and maybe like every 20 level's or so there is a boss, like a giant ant or beetle or something, overall excellent game, 10/10 5/5
Level 72, 14772 points, Boo-yaa

Zombies - The Beginning Zombies - The Beginning

Decent

I found it to be a decent half game, I say half game because thats exactly what it was. Maybe 10 minutes of gameplay, tops. I have no idea why it took you 2 years. But on a brighter note, it is pretty good, nice animations and sound, but the overall length forces you to quit when you think it is just starting and your getting into it.

Qrossfire Qrossfire

Wow...

I usually come to the flash portal to give my self a little giggle at people's games and video's. But this was acually GOOD! It had the profetional look. The gameplay was unique, even though at first I found it to be like all the other match up games. Then I realized that you could move a whole row at a time. Very good game.
5/5, 9/10

Gtttatint 3d 2! Gtttatint 3d 2!

2 in 1?

If you press the little red button at the bottom left there is another game lol. I liked both of them, but you could use some work on the graphics. Other than that, its great.

Super Lava Jumper Super Lava Jumper

Ummm, sorry.

You had me for about a minute...Don't get me wrong, great visuals and a decent platforming engine, but terrible idea's and presentation. For what its worth, It would have been better to just make it a side scroller.

BO: The Secret of Steel BO: The Secret of Steel

rofl

The upgrade sign at the beggining of the last level got me. lol.
Very well done game btw.