SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Inidigo Child

This was amazing, after you told me all that I fit EXACTLY attributes I started crying during 10, because quite often people call me selfish but they dont understand why I am really doing them, absolutely amazing video

Stickman can't fight Stickman can't fight

Top Notch Stuff

I was sold after hearing the final fantasy battle music =D , good job keep this up

guitan11 responds:

Nothing says "I won" like that jingle XD

Spider Powers 2 Spider Powers 2

ROFLMAO

I was almost sad for a sec, but it quickly turned into laughter. Well done, well done.

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

Excellent

Great game, everything was done very well. Oh and also, Jason is still working on the next one, for like 2 years now, its gonna be great, you can check keep up with it at www.lostvectors.com

and its called the prelude because its the prelude to the one he is currently working on

I wanna be the flash game I wanna be the flash game

Terrible

Absolutely Terrible, Worst game I have ever played in my entire life. This makes me want to hurt cute little puppies. This is a disgrace to all gaming and such. I hope that you get banned from this website for misconduct and terrible game development.

Death Count: 367
Quit at: Last Boss

Maze Game Beta Maze Game Beta

uHH...

Don't mind me, ill just do a little right click here, and a little right click there...
Decent, but one problem, this type of game is way to overdone, and if your going to try and make another mouse maze game, then you need to add something new or unique.

Heaven's Tears Heaven's Tears

Very good!

Your songs always have that emotional apeal to them. I expected it to be just you regular ( which I concider is extra sorrow ), but it was more like a person confused and lost drownding in the sorrow of there life.

I can't believe I missed this review! So sorry about that. :o

This piece isn't about pure sorrow so much as about struggling with the future; staring off into the distant sunset with the anxious questions that come with adolescence. What is my role in life? What defines me? It's really a piece that characterizes my struggle with finding self identity in my younger years. Something I'm still going through in a way.

Serenade of Storm (DEMO) Serenade of Storm (DEMO)

Blaze, you continue....

You continue to amaze me. I am a oober big zelda fan, and dare I say, YOU MADE IT BETTER. I thought all of the Zelda tracks were very well done but yet again you've shown me your skill always surpasses others. But I do give it an eight because the piano was a bit random. Try to still stay true to Zelda!

BlazingDragon responds:

I see what you mean. It is pretty different from the original for sure.

[Beautiful Memories] [Beautiful Memories]

DUDE!!!

Stop being so good, Ive listened to many of your songs, I can say there are better songs you have made but some how they are all worthy of a 9 or 10. But great song very graceful.

BlazingDragon responds:

It may not be my best, but I try to make all of my songs with a quality work ethic. Thank you for reviewing!